The Endurance Race Series just released its 2014 schedule for its nine events, from Colorado’s front range to its picturesque mountain towns and resorts. Whether you are an avid trail runner or new to the trails, the 2014 ERS schedule has something for everyone.
Highlights of the 2014 schedule include the addition of the Fort Collins Trail Half Marathon and 10k (April), the 2nd annual Colorado Running Festival at Copper Mtn (July), and the ERS’ premier event the Denver Trail Half Marathon/ 10k (September).
2014 Endurance Race Series
- April 20th, 2014– Westminster Trail Marathon, 10k, 5k
- April 26th or May 3rd, 2014- Ft. Collins Trail Half Marathon and 10K (NEW EVENT)
- July 19th, 2014– Keystone Half Marathon, 10k, 5k
- July 26th-27th, 2014– Colorado Running Festival @ Copper Mtn (NEW DATE)
- August 10th, 2014– Beaver Creek Half Marathon and 10K
- August 16th, 2014– Glenwood Springs Half Marathon and 10K
- September 7th, 2014– Denver Trail Half Marathon and 10K
- September 28th, 2014– Snow Mtn Ranch Half Marathon, 10k, 5k
- October 12th, 2014– Louisville Trail Half Marathon and 10k
2014 ERS Season Passes Now on Sale
The 2014 Season Pass is now available to all runners that are interested in registering and participating in the entire 2014 trail series.
In 2013, the ERS offered up the “Season Pass” with a lot of success. The season pass gives runners the opportunity to race in each of the ERS’ Half Marathon or 10K events for a discounted rate. At the conclusion of the series, those runners who completed all races received the “Season Pass Award” and the conclusion of the series.
In 2014, the ERS is once again offering the Season Pass as a registration option, and in honor of the Holiday Season they will be offering the Half Marathon Season pass for $400, and the 10k Season Pass for $200.
The special “Holiday Rate” will be available to those interested from December 16th- January 15th, when prices will increase to $475 and $250, respectively.
In addition to the “Holiday Rate” for the Season Pass, the ERS is also offering a special “In Training” Tech Tee to all those that sign up during the Holiday Time Frame.
Registration for each event AND the entire race series will open early in 2014, and can be found on the Endurance Race Series website at www.enduranceraceseries.com.