The Boulder Running Company has announced the opening of its new flagship store to open in February 2014 in the Cherry Creek Shopping Center, central to many of Denver’s most popular multi-use pathways. It will become the largest specialty running store in the U.S. boasting over 17,700 square feet (nearly 3 times the size of the Boulder and Littleton locations).
We are thrilled for Boulder Running Company’s continued growth in Colorado and to become a part of the Denver community. As with our three current Colorado locations, we aspire for this store to continue our commitment to the community and a leader in the specialty running industry. – Amanda Charles, District Manager Boulder Running Company
Their goal is to provide a pinnacle experience for guests through the unique and exciting concepts that will be within this dynamic space. These new in-store concepts include:
- In Motion Rehabilitation, Boulder Running Company co-founder Mark Plaatjes physical therapy office in Boulder, will have an office and resident physical therapist within the store space.
- Saucony Lab an advanced biomechanics and state of the art video gait analysis lab.
- A hydration bar with all of the nutrition products people know and love from Boulder Running Company will be on tap for people to try.
- Rounding out the unique real estate within the store will be our community room, which we fully intend on keeping loaded with exciting events and opportunities for people to experience new fitness classes, learn to cook healthy recipes and much MUCH more.
- The Boulder Running Company will also carry exclusive products like the entire line of the Hoka One One, and an extensive sports bra selection while providing a much greater and wider selection of exciting gear and footwear brands.
- The store will also tout a kiddie corner with in-store activities and an outside playground,
In June, Boulder Running Company joined Gart’s Running Specialty Group (RSG). BRC is consistently ranked by local publications as the best running store in Denver and Boulder and has been repeatedly ranked among the top running stores in the U.S. by the Independent Running Retailers of America (IRRA), including the number one ranking in 2006.