Rev Running / Hudson Training Enter BolderBoulder Club Team Champs
Just days after announcing the new super club partnership between Revolution Running and Hudson Training, the outfit is already entering a team for the BolderBOUDER Club Team Championship to be held on Memorial Day.
The Club Championship is new for this year’s race and creates an additional competitive spectacle for the A wave of the main BolderBOULDER race alongside the well established International Team Challenge later in the day.
“We are very excited to be entering a highly competitive team that represents Revolution Running/H.T.S. into this years Team Competition.” Said Ewen North, Director of the Revolution Running club. “It will be fun for our other 300 club runners to see their team mates leading the race along with all their friends in the main pack.
Coach of the Hudson Training group, Brad Hudson agreed, “We have two teams very capable of mixing it up at the front end and perhaps even vying for the win. It should make for an entertaining race.”
Team Members will include:
- Zach Hine – 28:37 10km, 63:54 half marathon, 4th USA 25K Champs 2012.
- Leo Castillo – 30:30 10km, 1:08 half marathon
- Jackson Friesth – 32:25 10km, 1:11:28 half (both at altitude).
- Sean Dougherty – 15:15 5km, 33:50 10km (altitude).
- Tera Moody – 5th USA Olympic Marathon Trial ’08, 2:30 Marathon.
- Kara Lubieniecki – 16:27 5km, 33:27 10km, Team USA Edinburgh XC.
- Shannon Kinney – 36:58 10km