Runners Needed for Vo2max Running Economy Study
The Locomotion Lab at the University of Colorado Boulder is looking for volunteers to take part in a study to establish a predictive equation for performance based on VO2max and running economy based on a series of weekly time trials. They are studying normal, healthy, male, recreational runners, between 18 and 30 years of age. All experiments are completely non-invasive and have been approved by the University of Colorado Institutional Review Board.
To take part you must:
- Be a male between 18-30 years old
- Run at least 3 times a week for at least 30 minutes
- Run a 5k in 20:00 or less
- Have no current musculoskeletal injuries
- wear between sizes 8.5-10.5 shoes
The experiment has 5 sessions, lasting up to 2 hours on one day. You will be compensated with up to $200 for your time for completing all 5 sessions.
For more information please contact: CUrunningstudy@gmail.com or text 303.630.9354